Would love to see Schoolpointe add a feature to create Online forms

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminCody Whittaker (Customer Support Manager, SchoolPointe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • robin fields commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to home school my child she goes to Richardson elementary school how to go about home schooling who do start going about this who do i call to get this started right away thank u

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll volunteer as well - if it's done during the Summer I'll have time to convert our CSV files into forms, especially if there's an import tool for CSVs.

• jmonick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me know if you need anyone to BETA test your web forms solution, I will volunteer.

SchoolPointe is currently in the process of building online forms within its system. I just spoke with a representative a few weeks ago and it should be online within the next few months. Good things to come

• phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with this suggestion. I use JotForm now because SP doesn't have this feature. PLEASE add it.

We are just moving to Schoolpointe and can't believe they don't have online forms. We use them extensively in our district.

Feedback and Knowledge Base