1) Make sure you are logged into the CMS. Click on the CMS homepage button.
2) From there, you should see your file manager in the column on the right. Click on your file manager and open that up. If your PDF is already in your file manager, skip to step 5
3) Click on add files at the bottom of the page, directly under Upload Files To.
4) That will take you to your desktop, search for your file and click ok. Click upload file
5) Once your file is uploaded to your file manager, click on it so you can see the picture information on the right. Copy the file URL
6) Once you have done that, go back to the page you want to embed your IFrame
7) In the universal editor, click on the button that looks like an earth
8) Paste the URL there, set a width and height and click OK
9) You will now see a red outlined box that says IFRAME. Save the page and when you view it on the live end of the website the PDF will show.