- Calendar will be seen once you are logged into
the home page. This will contain requests pertinent to you and your
- Requests is where you will find all Ticket
Requests and Resource Requests that have been submitted to your building.
Base will allow
you to view and update important articles. The articles in the knowledge base will
appear to the user when adding a title to a maintenance ticket that is
relevant. This will help with recurring tickets, or if you wanted to head off a
- Resource Dashboard will allow you to be able to see and create widgets
for Resources you may want to reserve or watch for new options to come
- Types is where you can create the types you want to use within
Ticket & Resources - Ex:
Resource Types would be Computer Lab, Desktops, DVD Players, etc.; Ex:
Ticket Types would be Building Maintenance, Cleaning, Fixing Technology Items,
- Resources will show you the resource options that are available. This
will only be seen if you can create new resources and make adjustments for
- Reports will allow you to run reports for the Ticket & Resource
Reports. You are then able to export those reports to Excel documents or view
- Buildings that are imported in from the CMS of the district website
will appear in this area. You can also add additional buildings like Bus
Garage, Maintenance Shed, etc.
- Organization is your main district area. You can edit this to add your
time zone building information, and also get public links for the public to be
able to reserve resources or report maintenance issues.
- Users &
Groups are where you will go in and assign
users to the specific group you want them to have permission for. When staff is
imported in from the CMS they will go into school groups that will allow them
to have set permissions from the import to their building to create
requests. You will also be able to
change permissions per user from this area if they need more or less
permissions than what they are set at.
- Profile is where each user can go in and update their password,
email, add a cell phone number to receive text messages about their request,
and add a profile image if they would like.
request you will have 2 options to start off with - Maintenance and Resources